"Beton hala" ("Concrete Hall" in Serbian) is a former industrial warehouse space situated on the Sava River docks. Built in 1937 it was abandoned for decades. It has been redeveloped over recent years and transformed into a nice mix of bars, restaurants and shops. But parking was an issue from the beginning, the street was heavily congested and hard to be passed by bicycles or running people. Not to mention the terrible visual effect.
But few weeks ago, barriers were installed and cars went to history at this place. Finally!