The same crossroad nowadays and in 1930s. The only city's preserved mosque is in the background, unchanged for centuries. The building on the right dates from 1910 and was owned by a merchant. Nowadays it is city-owned, houses 9 apartments and is not in good condition, waits for reconstruction. The shape of the dome was changed.
Times are changing. This part of city was once called Zerek. Today, it's called just Dorcol.